Sunday 19 March 2017

Oasis knittings 2016-7

The Garelochhead Oasis "Daffodil Tea" is to be held next Saturday. The knitting group has been busy all year. G has been making, among other things, some scarves and a snood.



Earlier in the year she made a baby blanket for a friend.

Earlier in the year I also put together this cushion cover from knitted strips.




I hope it brightens up and 'comfies up' someone's chair.

G's latest finished project is a little tea cosy. There is a yellow and cream one almost finished too.







Meanwhile, M has been churning out colourful blanket strips. I have begun sewing these into what will be a lovely blanket but I can't keep up with M's output! 😀 Look at the piles I've to finish off by sewing in ends and then sew together. Actually, I think there'll be two blankets-worth!




No comments:

Post a Comment