Wednesday 29 October 2014

This morning's PJ wander... well, tramp anyway


...having thrust a double Ventile field coat over my dressing-gown and got my already thick-socked  feet into my Muck boots.



Oh, and don't forget the sawn off balaclava that I use as a garden hat. It is a double layer of closeknit cashmere so beautifully comfortable. I still have the neck bit, which I'll use as well, but separately, in winter.






From just outside back door








                                    From the top of the garden



From the highest point of the field. It really was these colours!
And then the colours softened quite quickly
The season's first rime of ground frost
Slight ground frost this morning





The south-east garden/field boundary. Where I'm standing to take the photo is where I scissor step over the fence.

No comments:

Post a Comment