Tuesday 16 June 2015

Gardening boots, hats and gloves

The weather is overclouded, muggy and midgy today so I decided to have a clear out of the old gardening gloves and boots and hats that live in the wash-house. I even took the welly rack off the wall so I could clean behind the tumble dryer. I don't use the tumble dryer much because we have pulley ceiling airers inside and washing line outside but it's useful just to finish things off in summer when the heating isn't on in the house to dry stuff and the atmosphere is too humid outside to be sure that things that are put away are dry enough that they won't grow mould.

Boot rack
It seems I wear out right-handed gloves faster than left-handed ones.

Here is the boot rack back in place and reloaded and behind it on top of the dryer the wire basket refilled neat and orderly with spare hats and gloves. I wonder how long that'll last.

Loaded boot rack

No comments:

Post a Comment