Saturday 10 January 2015

Patchwork in progress



 The gales and heavy rain of the last couple of days are set to continue for a while so I've used the time when I couldn't work outside very easily for making some new coasters. They are now for sale in my Etsy shop. Their sizes are between 12 and 14cm square.








I also finished making a table runner, which measures 79cm by 28cm

the back of the runner
And then there is work in progress. When I took this photo, my hair, which I just washed so it wasn't pinned up in its usual twist, fell and swung across the camera lens. I took another but then decided I quite like the shadow effect.


After this weekend, which will mainly be concerned with archery matters, I plan to get out several large pieces of scrappy patchwork that I made over  year ago and decide what they are going to be.

Meanwhile the winds howl, the house sings, the hail showers blow through, clattering on windows and down chimneys, and this may be the best sunlight we're going to get today:


No comments:

Post a Comment